Tradeweld Pty. Ltd. have developed a reputation for excellence that has made us a leader in providing quality products and services to various industries.
Today, the company is among the market leaders in this sector, continually expanding its services to its client base and is committed to achieving high quality standards in developing and selling products and services to our chosen markets.
We are actively committed to:
- Manufacture all of our products (or to provide services) Right First Time, to deliver them On Time in Full and to achieve complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Understand our Customers current and future Quality Objectives for the products and services we supply.
- Provide the resources to develop our Management Systems, the skills of all Latrobe Valley Machining employees and our technical and equipment capabilities so that we meet or exceed these Customer Quality Objectives based on the principle of “Right First Time”.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and continuously strive for improved efficiencies resulting in operational and environmental savings.
- Involve all of our people in the Quality Process, since they control our performance. We will do this by leadership, communication and motivation, training and empowerment in Quality matters.
- Involve our suppliers of goods and services in the process by working with them to establish, achieve and monitor agreed Quality Objectives.
- Continually improve the Quality Management System.
- Practice and promote the conservation of resources to minimize wastes, improve processes and protect the environment.
- This Policy shall be available and maintained as documented information.
- This Policy shall be communicated, understood and applied within all the organization and is available to all interested parties.